Here is a simple ormus-making recipe. The following are the equipment and ingredients
required and also the general instructions of this simple ORMUS-making recipe.
· Two Pyrex bowls or stainless steel. To be used in holding about a half gallon volume
· Strainer. To be used in holding coffee filters.
· A squirt bottle which has a dropper bottle or a good lid.
· PH paper which test up to at least 11.
· Glass jar.
· 50cc syringe or a turkey baster.
· Course sea salt.
· Gallon of distilled water.
· A white distilled vinegar.
1. Pour four cups of water in a stainless steel and then you dissolve one cup of salt in the water.
2. Then you strain salt water through coffee filters into the 2nd stainless steel.
3. With your pH paper, now start adding dropper fulls of lye water to the salt water. You should stir
4. Then you test the pH of the water. The pH should reach 10 without moving as higher as 11. In case it gets as
higher as 11, you should use drops of vinegar to lower the pH.
5. When the right pH is reached, test a number of areas in the water to ensure that it is equally distributed.
6. Then pour water in a very large jar. Let it settle for about four hours.
7. When four to twelve hours has passed, siphon or drain off the salty water. Then you refill the bottle with
8. Clean the precipitate at least three times. Shake it each time. Let it settle for about 4 hours before repeating
9. After finishing the final wash, you pour the slurry of water and white/grey powder into a glass jar which has a
lid and keep it for use. Ensure that you store it away from magnetic or electric fields.
10. ORMUS is affected by energy fields and by intent. Therefore, it seems to increase its potency in case you
surround it with energy objects.
In general, this is a simple ORMUS-making recipe.
Ormus Minerals Nutrition Formulas